Terms and conditions
The general Terms and conditions of the online store Drevoimen.si are drawn up in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act (the ZVPot-UPB2), based on the recommendations of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia and the international codes for e-commerce.
By becoming a registered user or placing the order the cusotmer agrees with the general terms and conditions and declares he or she understands them. The provider reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. All the changes apply from the moment they are are published and are binding to the customer.
The provider undertakes to always provide the customer with the following information:
- the identity of the company (name, place, registration number),
- contact details which provide a quick and effective communication (email address, telephone number),
- essential characteristics of the goods or services (after-sales service and warranties included),
- product availability (each product or service offered on the website should be available within a reasonable amount of time),
- conditions for delivery of the product or implementation of the service (place and deadline),
- all the prices should be clearly and unequivocally defined and it must be clear whether they include taxes and delivery costs,
- the methods of payment and delivery,
- duration of the offer,
- information about the time limit for withdrawing from the contract and the conditions of the withdrawal; furthermore, information about the eventual additional costs for returning the purchased goods,
- information about the customer complaint procedure, including all the data about the contact person or the customer service.
Product offer and price
Due to the nature of online operations, the offer and prices of the online store Drevoimen.si are changed and updated frequently and quickly. The prices include VAT if indicated. The prices are valid at the moment when the customer places an order. The prices are valid if the customer pays with one of the stipulated methods following the outlined conditions. Special discounts are applicable on the designated items. The provider reserves the right to change the prices at any time without prior notice.
The purchase contract between the provider and the customer in the online store Drevoimen is drawn up when the provider sends to the customer the first email with the information of the order (confirmation email). From that moment on, all the prices are fixed and are binding for the provider and the customer. The provider reserves the right to withdraw form the contract if the information in the order indicates that the online system has been misused. In such cases the provider will immediately contact the customer. The information of the purchase contract or the information of the order is stored with the provider and on the server of the online store manager.
Methods of payment
The different methods of payment are described in a special paragraph. The method of payment may depend on the method of delivery chosen by the customer when placing the order.
Delivery is provided by the Slovenian Post Office (Pošta Slovenije), the cost of delivery is 1,9€. The item will be delivered to the address specified in your order.
The ordered items are processed after receiving the payment. The provider has to deliver the items in 6 business days after the confirmed payment. The provider has to notify the customer by email or phone if the item cannot be delivered in time due to objective reasons.
Withdrawal from the Purchase Contract, return policy
In accordance with the EU Directive on consumer rights the customer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days after receiving the ordered goods without having to state the reason for the withdrawal. The goods have to be returned to the seller in 30 days after the notification of withdrawal. The customer has to include the copy of the receipt or the delivery note. The only cost the customer has to cover is the shipping cost of the returned goods. After receiving the goods the seller has to refund the sums paid (cost of delivery excluded). The refund has to be carried out as soon as possible, but no later than within 14 days after receiving the notification of withdrawal. (The seller may withhold reimbursement until it receives the returned goods or until the customer sends proof that they returned the goods). The reimbursement is carried out on the buyer’s bank account.
The seller does not accept packages with COD (cash on delivery)!
The goods should be returned undamaged and unaltered, unless the damage or loss is not the customer’s fault. The withdrawal from the Purchase Contract is not possible in the following circumstances:
- If the goods are damaged, dirty or altered (physical damage, contact with liquid);
- if the additional items, instructions, warranty certificates are damaged, dirty or missing;
- in contracts for goods or services where the price depends on fluctuations in the financial markets which cannot be controlled by the seller and which may occur within the cancellation period;
- the supply of goods which, according to their nature, are inseparably mixed with other items;
- in contracts for goods that are made to the consumer's specifications or are clearly personalised; goods that, according to their nature, cannot be returned, are highly perishable or are past their expiry date;
- the supply of sealed audio or sealed video recordings, sealed computer software, sealed computer games, sealed food supplements etc. which were unsealed by the consumer after delivery;
- the supply of newspapers, magazines or periodicals;
- the supply of digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium if performance of the service has begun with the consumer's prior consent and acknowledgement that the right to cancel will be lost.
If the packaging is damaged or destroyed, the value of the item decreases. Each package can be opened without damaging it. The seller can charge a compensation up to 20% of the value of the goods for damaged packaging (torn package, inadequately sealed package). We recommend that the buyer notifies the seller before returning the goods and they both agree on the best way to return the goods.
Complaints for goods damaged during shipping
When you receive the goods (from the courier/postman) you must inspect them for any defects. If you notice that the package is damaged in such a way that the goods will probably be damaged too, refuse the package. In order to process your claim successfully, we need a written record (minutes) from the courier / postman. We can accept the claims for goods damaged during shipping within 7 (seven) days of delivery of the goods.
The seller will get in contact with customers by means of distance communication only if they do not explicitly object to this and in accordance with the Electronic Communication Act (ZEKom-1). Advertising electronic and / or phone messages will contain the following elements:
- they will be clearly and unambiguously marked as advertisements,
- the sender will be clearly visible,
- various special offers, promotions and other marketing tools will be marked as such.
The conditions for participation will have to be clear:
- the method of unsubscribing from receiving such advertising messages will be clearly explained,
- the seller will comply with the costumer's request for no longer receiving such advertising messages.
Limitation of Liability
Drevoimen.si makes every effort to ensure the data provided on its website is up-to-date and accurate. However, product characteristics, delivery times and prices may change so quickly that the seller may be unable to update the data provided on the website in a timely manner. In such events, the seller will notify the customer about the changes and allow them to withdraw from the contract. The photographs may be for illustration purpose only and they do not guarantee product characteristics.
If applicable, users’ opinions, comments and product reviews are part of the store’s functionalities aimed at customers. The seller allows that each registered user writes a review but does reserve the right to check it prior to publication. The seller will reject those opinions that are offensive, obscene or do not contain any useful information for others. By submitting the review the customer agrees to all the terms and conditions and grants the seller a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free license to republish any material they submit in any format. The customer warrants to the seller that any material they submit is their own work and that they own the copyright and all relevant rights or otherwise have the right to grant the licence set out above.
Complaints and disputes
Drevoimen.si respects the valid legislation on consumer protection. The seller will do its best to fulfil its obligation of setting up an effective system for dealing with complaints. Costumers can submit their complaints by email to email@example.com. The seller will confirm that it received the complaint within 5 (five) business days and notify the customer about the course of the complaint procedure. The complaint procedure is confidential.
The seller is aware that the essential characteristic of consumer disputes, as far as judicial resolution is concerned, is its disproportion between the economic value of a claim and the costs incurred in resolving the dispute itself. This is also the main obstacle to consumers initiating court proceedings. The seller therefore uses its best efforts to solve any eventual disputes amicably.